Group Sourcing Manager
THIS POSITION IS CLOSED
Reporting to VP of Operations Europe you will be responsible for all strategic and operational aspects of sourcing in Eastern Europe. As Group Sourcing Manager you will operate across all businesses to deliver best-in-class sourcing strategy and program development/maintenance where it applies to SFK LEBLANC. In a dotted line you will have 3 Procurement Managers reporting to you respectively from Denmark, the Netherlands and Canada. You will lead strategic sourcing initiatives, and you will develop and manage supplier sourcing and process for maximum quality returns. Furthermore, you will conduct successful supplier negotiations and ensure all business terms are clearly outlined in supplier agreements. You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders and develop strong supplier partnership and development programs including leading on key strategic partner relationships on a range of critical supply paths. You will lead on best practice framework and consultative support for functional sourcing requirements, including ensure appropriate performance KPI’s are in place, managed and monitored across metrics. Moreover, you will maintain a central Group Purchasing analysis of all Accounts Payable spend, in close liaison with Group Finance and the Operating Companies.
- You have a strong working knowledge of MS office (Excel / Word and PowerPoint.
- You have min. 5 years strategic sourcing experience in the entire purchasing and contracting functions combined with a solid track record of initiating and carrying out cost reduction, productivity or quality improvement programs.
- You probable hold a Master Degree, preferably in engineering (supply chain), business administration, logistics or finance or equivalent experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have experience from an Engineering based industry.
- In recent years you have worked in a similar position and you are comfortable working in a very hands on delivery focused role.
- You have experience working internationally and cross-cultural.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English. Any other additional East European language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
- You have proven ability to develop and implement complex sourcing strategies.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are result oriented and data driven – working with hands on delivery and with a proven track record on delivering significant cost savings.
- You have excellent stakeholder management, commercial and communication skills.
- You have the ability to make strategic buying recommendations and take appropriate action.
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You have in depth knowledge of sourcing, procurement principles and procurement systems.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You have the willingness and ability to travel, primarily within Eastern Europe.
- There will be approx. 50 travelling days p.a.
- Job location: Preferable Netherlands, but it is also possible to work from home with a weekly day in the office in the Netherlands.
This recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with ADVANZ. For further information, please contact Partner Rikke Pihl on +45 70 20 33 02. Please apply through this website and attach your application and CV in English. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Please be aware that we return a confirmation to the e-mail address that you type in the form.