Nespresso is an autonomous globally managed business of the Nestlé Group and from its beginning in 1986, Nespresso’s focus is on delivering highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences to their consumers both in the business-to-consumer and in the business-to-business segments. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in 62 countries and counts over 10,500 employees worldwide. In Denmark Nespresso has 40 employees
Reporting to the Country Business Manager, you will be part of the Nespresso Denmark Management Committee and responsible for five employees, whom you will lead, manage, develop and motivate.
You will ensure definition and implementation of marketing strategies in Denmark to achieve business goals and realize the vision in the Market.
You will be responsible for executing the strategy in compliance with HQ guidelines related to the Nespresso brand essence and architecture, and leverage it as a competitive advantage.
You will be responsible for the development of the local media strategy based on the international media brief. Furthermore, you will develop the local PR strategy and you will brief, adapt and track local media activity including managing the agency. You will build relationships with key journalists and important influencers.
You will develop and ensure the implementation of brand and portfolio strategy for coffee and accessories including segmentation and activation strategy. In addition, you will be the guardian of the brand in the Market and within the different sales channels.
You will analyse and design effective initiatives targeting right customer segments. This will include project management of tailor made, value adding and insight based portfolio concepts to the different channels, online and offli ne.
You strive for high quality impact in the market and understand how marketing activities support the realisation of profitability and growth.
You are commercially driven and have the ability to proactively interact internally with Nespresso Boutiques, Nespresso E-commerce team, Nespresso Customer Relationship Centre as well as externally with brick-and-mortar Trade and online partners. You have a deep commercial understanding, while being a marketer at heart.
- You have as a minimum 3-5 years Marketing Management experience, preferably in High-End/Luxury Goods, including Brand Management and Customer Communication.
- Omni channel knowledge and experience is an absolute advantage.
- You have experience with team management.
- You have relevant experience in ATL advertising & PR.
- You have relevant experience with customer research and insight.
- You understand the importance of the relation between the physical and online store including the touchpoints in between.
- CRM experience will be desirable.
- Excellent project management skills including experience with handling a media agency.
- You hold a University Degree or equivalent.
- English will be essential. Fluency in regional languages is required (DK, NO, SE).
- You have passion, commitment, resilience and pioneering spirit.
- You are willing to learn and have a strong interest in coffee and comfortable to work with a high end premium/luxury brand
- You are extrovert and structured.
- You are able to benchmark and implement best practices.
- You have excellent presentation & communication skills.
- You have good negotiating & influencing skills.
- You have a creativity & problem solving personality.
- You take pride in Internal/External Service Quality.
It is easy to apply for a position at ADVANZ. You just fill out our online application form and then we have the information we need in the first place. We guarantee you obviously full confidentiality throughout the application process. Confidentiality is fully appplied whether you are employed by one of our clients or not.
|Job location||Capital Region, Denmark|
In the first step, we assess candidates’ background. The candidates who match the job profile best, invited to interview. As a candidate you will be introduced to the job and company and we ask detailed questions into your background.
In the second step the best matching candidates meets our client. At the meeting, we go further in depth with the position, company and your background.
In the third step, the best matching candidates are invited the a test interview. Before the meeting you will be asked to fill in two types of test, partly a skill test and partly a personality test – both online. We discuss your personal qualities for the job and gets subsequently – with your permission – references from previous jobs
In the fourth step the best candidates are invited to a final meeting with our client. Before the final candidate is chosen you will meet your future manager again and maybe a small wider group of people in the company.